Sunday, April 4, 2010

Chris Evans Has Been Cast As Captain America


Okay after all the rumors and all the anticipation Capain America has been cast! I have to say after all the anticipation and names thrown out I am dissappointed that is is Chris Evans(Fantastic 4, and Push as well as the Losers) I personally do not find him to be a serious enough actor for the roll that the Cap requires, also I love him as the Human Torch in the Fantastic 4 movies personally i think he was the best part and i dont like him being two people in the same comic universe. To me that's like Christian Bale being Batman as well as Lex Luthor in Superman, it just is off. However, Chris Evans supposedly has done 2 great serious roles, one being Danny Boyles 'Sunshine'. Also he knows from constant fan comments that he has to act his butt off(not overacting though) to pull off this role because Cap is a huge player in the Marvel Universe. Soooo I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and trust that he will bring Captain America to life with the same strength that Robert Downey did for Iron Man. Further more he does have the body and chin(as shown above) and his chances to be two superheroes all ready i think gives him an advantage so i say congrats Chris I hope you do well and if you don't i'll kill you hahaha just kidding...maybe @.@

No comments:

Post a Comment