Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Channing Tatum as Cap

Recently news has hit the web that Channing Tatum (G.I. Joe, Fighting, Dear John) has been thrown in the mix of new actors being considered for the role of Captain America. At first i was angry. I thought his acting was lack luster in G.I. Joe and ugh to Step-Up, but the more I thought about it, it wouldn't actually be that bad.
He does some of his own stunts, like in G.I. Joe, he has done war scenes, and he does have that intensity when fighting (see below)

http://csos.movieset.com/download/movieset/o/b/2009-01/channing-tatum-fighting-a.jpg


Not to mention he does have the look of Cap:

http://s.bebo.com/app-image/7925756611/5411656627/PROFILE/i.quizzaz.com/img/q/u/08/03/22/channing_tatum.jpg

Also he's fit and he's not a big enough name to cost tons of dollars to use. My only doubt is with his acting. I haven't seen Dear John but according to reviews his acting is good.
Well I can honestly say if he becomes Cap i won't mind.

P.S. I love him as Pretty Boy Floyd in Public Enemies even thought it's onlylike 2 minutes long of a scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment