Thursday, April 8, 2010

My Spider-man Reboot Picks: Good Guys

My picks for the Spider-man Reboot: Good Guys. I've searched around and thought through alot of people and i think i've made good choices, based on character, resemblance in appearance and acting ability. Also i want to remind that this one is supposed to be when Peter is in high school so he needs to be younger. So without further adieu my picks.

Logan Lerman as Peter Parker/Spider-man: He's a realtively new actor, he's charming geeky scrawny but he did great in Percy Jackson & The Olympians, especially when he discovers he had powers, very Peter like. Also he was good in Gamer. Now also Spider-man needs to be funny and sarcastic (Something Maguire seriously lacked) it makes him who he is and i think Lerman can pull it off



Anton Yelchin as Peter Parker: He is also a very good actor who despite being in Star Trek is still relatively under radar, he is geeky and funny.



Maggie Smith as Aunt May: She is a very talented and dignified actress. She can be stern wise and very sweet as demonstratd in Harry Potter.



Emily Browning as Mary Jane Watson: She is pretty, has a very infectious smile, good actress, young yet gorgeous and very sweet.



Chace Crawford as Harry Osborn: Has a play boy rich kid look yet can play a good and decent person.



Alona Tal as Gwen Stacy: She is a great actress, most will know her as Jo from Supernatural, pretty and strong.



Lastly, J. Jonah Jameson: I suggest no one but J.K. Simmons he was the embodiment of J.J.J. in the original Spider-man movies. I think there has never been someone so perfectly cast so hire him back but don't replace him.

Well that's my picks for the Spider-Man recast, I want to remind readers that these are my opinions and you don't have to agree. Let me know what you think. Next up villians casting suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment